Thursday, August 9, 2012

It's my Fifth Week!

Wow! 5th week already? I barely didn't notice the days. 

We onlly had a few days to attend in our intern because of the typhoon. It takes a few days for the flood to subside in our area. 



Anyway, I had a little work to do this week. Mam Ten assigned me to do a box design for her new business that will launch soon. It is called "The Orange Box". They will be selling shoes, cosmetics and other clothes apparel offering people a good deal. The problem is, I don't know what to do! HAHA. Mam Ten only want to have an idea from me. So here's what I've come up. She gave me some color that should be use in the box. Purple, Orange and Turquoise. 

Here's what I've come up! I really don't have the creative mind these week. Maybe because of the flood? HAHA! 





Here's a picture of Me, Gladys and Chester during free hours:











No comments:

Post a Comment