Thursday, July 5, 2012

OMG! It's my First Two(2) Days!!

This is at Citystate Building Pasig City. It is an IT-enabled company, commited to providing top-of-the-line business solutions, specializing in card-based technologies and marketing strategies.



Logo of the Company


At first, I am so nervous on my first day because I was assigned as a junior programmer in doing a website called MYPROMO.INC. It was also an advantage to me because I just taken the subject of PHP last semester. It is the programming language that they are using to make the website. A big plus points for me :)

Here's a picture with Sir Aldrin my senior programmer. He also helps and guides me in what I am doing. I am really thankful that he is not "masungit" or "snob".


I didn't have the pictures on my first day because it is in a mobile device with my co-worker and unfortunately I don't have a cellphone that has a bluetooth. HAHA! I would upload it next time as soon as I pass it to my laptop. :) I am now working on the registration part of the site. And I am doing the best I can so that they will be proud of me. Of course, having a background at PHP and as a senior student being an IT, is the hard part because they have a high expectation of me doing my job well.

Here's a picture of my codes while doing the registration part of the site:





                                 

As soon as I'm done with this, they will give me a harder job says my Boss Miss Imee Utanes :) They are preparing me for the harder job. Whew! Here's a picture of my beautiful boss.



I am happy to train in this company. The best people ever! All of the employees there are my friends now. They are so friendly and helpful. Being with them for two days is an enjoyable experience. I'm looking forward in the next days,weeks and months to work with them. Here's a picture of some of my newly found friends in the office.

From left to right: Pj - Graphic Designer, Phil - Secretary/ Marketing, Andrea - Marketing, Sir Aldrin - Senior Programmer. I so love these guys because we are so takaw in the office. It is allowed to eat some biscuits and chips in the office if the boss in not around. HAHA! We've been caught but it's cool with Ms. Imee. :)





I guess there will be more posts that will soon be memorable for me. Looking forward to it! Happy Me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment