Thursday, July 12, 2012

My First Week! Yey!

I mentioned before that we're doing a website that is just like the purpose of ensogo.com site :) Online shopping and reservations on hotels, resorts etc offering big discounts when you purchased by using our website "MyPromo.Inc." 

 
I am working on the flow of the site for now. Being a part of their company in just two weeks is a little hard for me because I didn't start at the very beginning of making the site. I have to study really well the site so that the flowchart will be correctly done and presented in the meeting and launching with the owners and as well as with the public. 


Here's a picture of some of my works. It's still on working progress:






I was in shocked when I was told that the launching of the site is on September 1st! I'm like, whoa! Time is running and there is a lot of work to do. The data flow diagram/flowchart of the site, other functions of the site that is needed to be working by now, testing of the site and polishing should be done.

There is a lot of work to do and we're just what? We're just three persons that are working on the site. Sir Aldrin (Senior Programmer), Pj (Graphics Design) and Me (Junior Programmer/Documents/Design). I'm so stressed. We can't finish it by that time but hoping that there will be a lot of improvement in the site when we launch it on the owners of the company.

So, Ms. Imee (our boss) wanted to have other applicants for ojt that can help us. We are in need of other programmers and graphic designs that is flexible in doing other stuff like the documents/flowchart of the site. I recommended my two friends/classmates Chester Sia and Gladys Mae Raquel since they are still in need to have a company. They are still waiting for a call for them to start so I'm thinking why waste time and start working. They've been scheduled for an interview tomorrow (Friday) to Ms. Imee.
I really really hope that they would be accepted. As for myself, the only intern in the company is a little bit bored while doing my job because there is no one to talk to that is the same as my age. I would want to have them (my really good friends since 2nd yr) join me doi this great project.

As for now, I am having these guys accompany me and it's been great hanging around with them. Here's a picture of us taking our lunch in a fast-food restaurant. It's my treat because I just turned 19 last July 8 (Sunday). Happy me!

Left to right: Your very own, Pj, Andrea and Phil :)
They've been like my ate's and kuya!

No comments:

Post a Comment