Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's my Third Week!

Hey there! It's my Third Week!

I’ve been busy lately and a little bit lazy to blog everyday. I guess that’s why I don’t keep journals or diaries. HAHA! I had my own when I was in intermediate school but, I always forget to write.

I’m working on a design now (a flyer) for Aquatic-Ace Corporation and Agri Aquatic Care Enterprise. It is one of the major players in the frozen seafood industry in the Philippines. Their main products are Black Tiger Prawns, Octopus (with many varieties), and Milkfish. Other products are Lobsters, Abalone, Crabs and etc. They already have a design but Mam Ten didn’t approved it because it was dull and a little bit boring to look for the consumers. When you will give it to people in the streets, it should be engaging and advertising to look. A good flyer should attract consumers said Mam Ten.

Here’s the logo of the two companies:




And Here's me working:



Till the next blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment