Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Feeling of Earning Money (2nd Week!)

I've got my paycheck! I only got 1,125 pesos. But I can't explain my feelings after I received it. It's so overwhelming. After working so hard, I finally have my allowance. The headaches in programming, the late studying at nights and all those works that I've done is worth it. This is my first time receiving such money for my work. I have a picture of it but it's in my friend's phone. I will post it my next I blog. With another paycheck :))

Anyway, We are now close in finishing the site. Our boss don't allow to take pictures anymore because I will post it in the blog. We are also afraid of other competitors who would take advantage of it and maybe copy or sabotage our work. The boss says, we should be very careful in what we post here. So for now, my mouth is close for every improvement of our site.

There is still a lot of graphic designs that should be change and done according to our boss. They had a meeting and of course whatever the boss says, we should follow orders. If Mam Ten wants to have changes in the designs/graphics/effects in the site. I and kuya Pj who was assigned to it should do so. Mam Ten is a great boss but when it comes to work she is meticulous and perfectionist Which is good because this just means she wants the best for her company.

A lot of programming to do too because their is the part of the persons who want to purchased the promo in our site. Like a trip to spa for a discounted price. Products for very low price when you purchased in our website. There is a database that should work well. Haaay. Enough of programming, haha.

Wordpress. I'm helping kuya butch too in familycareph foundation that is soon to launch our website also but in wordpress. I'm doing the posters,flyers,t - shirt and ticket designs and tarpaulins for the foundation events. A little exhausting but I'm enjoying it.


This is the latest for me.

Till the next blog. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment