Friday, October 5, 2012

13th Week! I'm Done :))


Yes! I am now officially done in my internship :)) 

BIG SMILE   ^___________^

Those twelve (12) hours every Mondays to Saturdays really paid off! Whew. The feeling of accomplishing something is really great! Those 250/day allowance from the company is a double PLUS too! God is really good :) 

This week is a little bit boring. There isn't much work to be done.

Mam Imee and Kuya Butch said that I already finished all of the graphic designs, Wordpress and Programming that was assigned to me. 

So they said this week is a stress-free week for me! I'll just maintain and edit some details in the FamilyCarePh Website. I already have so many pictures in my blog so I will not post any of it. 

Here's a picture of us and our other co-employees in the office:

Outfit of the Day

In Action

In my Work Area

L-R: Gladys Raquel, Sir Christian and Me!

With Chester Sia


Cheers! I will miss all of our co-employees here and the environment :) I'm a one proud student :)) Thanks also to Jesus and my Mom who is always there for me. They are the one who guides me and my inspiration when I can't find any company and when I thought I can't finish this in time. Whew! Looking forward on our next semester :D

No comments:

Post a Comment