Thursday, September 27, 2012

My 12th Week :D

I'm almost done! Yey! 

It’s been a great week for me. I really enjoy doing some designs and also exploring Wordpress :) I am helping kuya Butch to customize the site  for their foundation. How to add widgets, drop down menus, slideshow gallery and etc.

I am reading the css/html codes of the wordpress so I can add some other features too in the site. So far, I have done a good job in wordpress! Enjoying what you are doing is a really big thing :)) 




Anyway, before anything else (here's my favorite), Sir Butch has given me a task to do a Brochure of FamilyCarePh. 

Since it is a health and family care foundation/company, I made the brochure green. I wanted it to be pleasing in everyone's eyes so I keep the design in minimal. 

Overall rating from Sir Gilbert? A thumbs up and a job well done. 

Here's my output: 

A Trifold Brochure for
FamilyCarePh Foundation 



I was also assigned to do a poster/flyer for FamilyCarePh for their upcoming event which is Open Volleyball Tournament 2012. Here's my output:






No comments:

Post a Comment