Thursday, September 6, 2012

9th Week!! Yeah :))


I wasn't busy these week because there is nothing much to do that Kuya Butch and Mam Imee has given to me. I am currently maintaining and enhancing the FamilyCare Ph Website. 

I almost forgot! I was asked to help Sir Gilbert to do a poster and ticket for their event project which is The  Advance Screening of the Breaking Dawn Part II. 

Since I am not busy at all, Of course I didn't hesitate to help Sir Gilbert in doing these poster and ticket. It's fun for me to do it because I'm such a fan of this Twilight Saga :) 

Here's what I've come up: 




Ticket
Of course picture taking during free time is a must! Here's me and Chester Sia :))

Solo Pic! Haha

With Gladys :)

With Chester :)
                           
After submitting this to Sir Gilbert, he thanked me for helping him do this. I'm glad I've helped one of my boss! Great Job for me! Yey :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment