Thursday, September 13, 2012

Tenth Week Already! Yey me :)


This week, we just attended the 10th Philippine Youth Congress in Information Technology (Y4IT) at the UP Diliman, Quezon City. We had a blast! 

Some of the speakers are a little bit boring but if you listen well, they are so informative. I learned a lot.

I’m familiar with the cloud computing but this time the speakers widen my knowledge about the topic. We had our a.m. and p.m. snacks which is a butterslice bread/orange juice and macaroons/mango juice in the afternoon.

 Just like the last 9th Y4IT it’s been expected to see other schools from different places over the country who attended the seminars too. Some are from Lyceum Cavite, ACLC Mindoro Calapan and Etc. The event lasted from 7am to 5pm and gave our certificate of completion attended in the seminar. 

Here’s a picture of my colleagues while having fun in the campus:







No comments:

Post a Comment