Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Eleventh Week :D

I'm almost done :)) 

I can't wait to sit back and relax while taking down notes to my professor's discussion! I so miss the life of a real student! I miss those short/long quizzes, those sleepless nights during exams week and other school activities. I just can't wait to be done with my training :)) HAHA! 

Anyway this week, we just attended a Job Fair at SMX Convention- MOA. I was so excited to pass my resumes in all those companies who were looking for consistent IT Professionals. But unfortunately, I didn't expect that almost all of it were Call Center. I also register some of the companies there like Accenture, Acquire and Spi Global. I wasn't that interested in the call center industry. But if I will be given a chance to be a part of it, I will take the opportunity and have myself be exposed and be experienced.

There are on the spot interviews which many of my classmates were afraid to take the chance. As for me, I'm not scared or nervous but real confident with my communication/speaking skills. If there were companies like IBM, I would really take my chance to be interviewed. 

I enjoyed the job fair and have a talk with those people who were representative in each companies there. I was really impressed and interested for some, and some of it were not. 

Here's a picture of mine and with my other colleagues during the job fair: 







A job well done for us! Till the next blog :))

No comments:

Post a Comment